Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected because? Too morbid? Reason was "NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE"

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My Illustration got at first put into the reminder section, because the property release was missing. Shortly after it was rejected because of an "non-compliant image" issue.

So far so good. If it's just about the content, then I understand. I was actually testing out if content like my artwork would even be considered on Adobe Stock. But then I looked up some of the posts on here and found this question: NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE???

The staff member MatHayward states: "If an image is improperly indexed it is initially put in "remind to complete" mode so the contributor can make the necessary changes. If the same image is resubmitted and the problem remains the file is then rejected with the reason non-compliant"

This left me a bit confused and unsure of the reason why the image of my work got rejected. It would be great if one of you could clarify this to me. As I mentioned, the subject matter of the image would not surprise me to get rejected. But I'm not sure if I may as well have not submitted a good enough copy quality wise?

Thank you

File ID: 164536825

Human-Baboon.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess would be the signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the signature is the issue, I wonder if it would help if you put it at the bottom of the spine like the dewy decimal system stickers libraries use? Maybe not, just a thought.  Maybe with stock images, they customers) don't want that showing? Perhaps you can imbed your copyright, or author information in the image file info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines