• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new and could use some feedback on why almost all my photos were rejected due to technical issues. Added a few of my photos.

Yellowstone.jpg20191001_221430_1.jpgCaptiva raining_fishing.jpgSoaring Seagull_Warm Filter.jpgBald Eagle.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Syl,

Nice capture. I especially like the second photo. However they are all excessively noisy - both chromatic and luminance. Color fringing is also present. The first and third photos are completely out of focus. The composition of the fourth is not good. Most of the fifth photo is out of focus.

To check you photos please zoom to between 100 and 200%. Also take a look at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe... for more tips.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your input JG appreciate it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Syl,

You are welcome

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A small sensor receives very little light, needs a lot of amplification, and therefore produces a lot of noise. Unfortunately, noisy pictures don't sell. The good news is that noise as no effect on the fun we have taking pictures. The more I shoot, the more I learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Unfortunately, apart from the second photo, they are out of focus, the composition of all of them is not very good, crooked horizon, and with the eagle, the top of the head, is what in photo speak - burnt out - the very white bit. These types of photos will never sell, so because of these issues, Adobe rejected them.

Keep practising and remember to take pictures for enjoyment. That's the important thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Syl6512,

Please find attached some non-too-much-technical notes I have made.

Apologies in advance for handwriting on your work, I found it quicker and was with the sole purpose of providing some help.

Keep shooting, learning, and having fun

Cheers,

V

003/003003/003001/003001/003002/003002/003

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vences,

I actually appreciate the time you spent in point these things out... In the picture you pointed out the bluish and blurry (bare trees), that was actually fog but I get it.  In the last picture where you mention noisy in the sky ...that was all rain coming down. I do agree with you on your feedback and I very much appreciate your input...Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines