• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to technical issues

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why photos are rejected due to technical issues without the reason why given. It's a labourious process to try and find out the actual reason, especially when one has submitted a batch of photos and all are rejected for the same reason. Ther must surely be an easier way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Abambo_0-1610725860345.png

Your picture is missing structure in the fur, probably due to some agressive post processing. In addition it is overexposed.

I'm merging this thread with your previous post and move it to the contributor forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an example. I am not sure what the technical issues are with this photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo_0-1610725860345.png

Your picture is missing structure in the fur, probably due to some agressive post processing. In addition it is overexposed.

I'm merging this thread with your previous post and move it to the contributor forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The moderator, when he or she detects an error, chooses between a couple of predefined rejection reasons. It is an indicator, not an exact analyses of the picture helping you to where to look. Stock moderators are not moderating pictures to make you a better photographer but to ensure high quality entries to the stock database. You need to figure out yourself the error(s) or ask the communty.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Charlie Goodrick,

You have removed the original photo from the forum. For this reason I am unable to make additional comments about the reason for rejection.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JG, I'm not sure how the photo was removed. I did however receive feedback on the photo from Abambo. I have attached it again if you want to look at it and provide your comments as well. I appreciate all the help I can get to help me improve my photograghy. 

Kind regards

Charlie

PS - Maybe you can also comment on why the lizard photo was rejected as well.DSCN0176-1.JPG DSCN0614.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Charlie Goodrick ,

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1611331071956.png

There is not sufficient depth of field for the second. All your subjects are not within focus. The highlights of both images are too high. Both images could be a little warmer. The above clip shows areas of color noise and color fringing.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1611331289493.png

Details are lost because of too high highlights.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1611331347672.png

Pay attention to your framing. The dry branch that is out of focus is in the forefront of your subject. I do not know if for this image if it will be taken in consideration since it is just a small area that is affected.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

Thank you very much for the feedback, it is much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines