• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected: for lack of aesthetic or commercial appeal

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unnamed (2).jpgI can't really understand why.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot

Martina

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Hey Martina,

i think there are a lot of pictures with plants. A section of this link Reasons for content rejection means : "Common subjects like flowers, house pets, sunsets, and food are already heavily represented on Adobe Stock. New submissions for these categories can get approved, but only if they stand out and show the common subjects in unique ways. There must be a wow factor."

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure even though I can see this being used for health and beauty publications including spa adverts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shell I try again to post this picture or not?

I can't figure out Why it was refused...

Martina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Martina,

i think there are a lot of pictures with plants. A section of this link Reasons for content rejection means : "Common subjects like flowers, house pets, sunsets, and food are already heavily represented on Adobe Stock. New submissions for these categories can get approved, but only if they stand out and show the common subjects in unique ways. There must be a wow factor."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photo-Heidinger,

Before I've posted the photo I've checked if there was some similar photo with similar keyword, I've found just a few of them and no one with such kind of reflection...

They're so cryptic when they're giving the rejection reason.

Thank you so much for you answer!

Martina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone has a bias against Water Lily images?   Only say this as I submitted two Water Lily shots myself, and both were rejected as having zero Aesthetic or Commercial value...odd, since I have actually sold prints of both of them.  If as Philippe suggests, Adobe just has a lot of Water Lily shots, maybe they should say that, rather than insulting us as artists/photographs...something like, "WOW, nice shot of a Water Lily, but we already have 1,000's of those, and yours would just be lost in the crowd.   That works better than just basically say, WOW YOUR WORK SUCKS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines