• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected image due to technical issues

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I know what is going on here and it most likely is due to focus, looking for any tips to improve. these two were rejected for technical issues, I am pretty certain for the Bridge image its just that focus, super windy day and long exposure was not a good mix, i will be recreating and just looking for some tips. I was thinking about focus stacking possibly to improve.

I am also going to say Blown Out Skies

Grand Island Bridge.jpgUpper Falls sky-2.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Hello,

I think the white balance could have been an issue. The bridge picture is a bit too blue and maybe oversaturated, and yes, it's blurred- so camera shake I guess.

2nd picture - white balance, oversaturated, and the waterfall is burnt out - exposure problems - along with part of the river.

I think these are the main reasons.

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think the white balance could have been an issue. The bridge picture is a bit too blue and maybe oversaturated, and yes, it's blurred- so camera shake I guess.

2nd picture - white balance, oversaturated, and the waterfall is burnt out - exposure problems - along with part of the river.

I think these are the main reasons.

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ricky I really appreciate I will absolutely check out the link. I have to start using my histograms more, I think the composure is fine its just the execution and ensuring I am watching those blown out areas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines