• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected neuro pictures

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, a few months ago I started loading neural network generated content into my portfolio. And I've encountered the fact that most of my work is rejected. The wording is always the same and very vague - quality problems. I have attached a few rejected works. Maybe someone can understand what the problem is and what I'm doing wrong. Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me they look really good. However, there are small problems - with the camping chair, the pink lines at the bottom of the cupid's wings and the nostrils being of different sizes in Angel Woman. Otherwise it looks great to me. Must be good apps you are using or you have had lots of post processing work with the images ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 413cat4 there are artifacts around the edges. These can be seen at higher magnification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Poorly rendered tomatoe in 378Glazed; There appear to be some stars in FRONT of the moon in 119Camping3 in addition to looking more like another planet than the moon; 62CupidGirl...her teeth maybe? Eyes look realistic while her mouth looks cartoonish; weird earlobes in 67OldWoman; check out the pupils in 55AngelWomen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

44AngelWomen.jpg - her eyes are different colors

67OldWomanlFuturist.jpg - the facial wrinkles are really exaggerated/unrralistic. The eyeglasses have no stems .

IMG_0538.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The wording is always the same and very vague - quality problems.

By @trubianna

The wording is stock text. Moderators do not write that individually for your precise asset.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You did not embed the sRGB colour profile, as required (see the contributor manual).

The cat:

Abambo_0-1712074094758.png

Aliasing and pixelation.

Abambo_0-1712074237293.png

Cut-off fur. There are more of these errors around.

Abambo_1-1712074408122.png

Artefacts due to upscaling. I suspect the pixels originally being nearer together, but that this size, this gap fill-up does not make sense.

The eggs on a plate:

The same issues as with the cat:

Abambo_2-1712074756936.png

Pixelation and aliasing.

Abambo_3-1712074833103.png

Colour noise, and around the tomatoes is a kind of border.

Abambo_4-1712074954028.png

There is a white border. That would be a Non-Compliant image refusal. Moderators refuse on the first error they see, so they don't check the whole image. There is always a possibility that there are other refusal reasons on top of the given reason.

What is this element?

Abambo_5-1712075264470.png

Why is this blurred?

Abambo_6-1712075363358.png

Polar Bear: You see it, your up-scaler is not working correctly:

Abambo_0-1712148486360.png

You also have that white border right and bottom that is not allowed.

The white border is also present in the next picture, the fire place:

Abambo_1-1712148677393.png

As for the rest, it exposes massively artefacts as seen at 100%:

Abambo_2-1712148763989.png

I won't check the other pictures, you see the problems, and they are more or less always the same. You need to check your pictures at 100% and correct all errors before (re-)submitting.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines