Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected pictures due to non-conforming

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have a question to my rejected pictures. The reason was given as non-conform withaut any further explanation.

Has anyone an idea why?

many thanks in advance.

*Images removed due to nudity not allowed in the forum*

Message was edited by: Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Your model release did not meet our requirements. In addition to the standard requirements listed on the page linked below, images featuring nude models require an ID of the model to confirm he or she is of legal age (18).

Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your model release did not meet our requirements. In addition to the standard requirements listed on the page linked below, images featuring nude models require an ID of the model to confirm he or she is of legal age (18).

Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I  have the same question to my rejected pictures. The reason was given as non-conform without any further explanation.

Is it possible know in detail non-conformity reason for my images?

many thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Shep54,

could you show the puctures or discribe them?

is it also nude phitography, so that a missing ID could explain it?

BR Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rejected pictures make part of the gallery you can see at this adress:

http://www.laparoladigitale.it/i-ching/

Everyone of them has been rejcted as non-conform exept the third one (Xhun,

Bud) who passed the check

Submitted images are 300x1383 px at 300dpi. RGB

Thank you

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 10:23 AM jacquelingphoto2017 <

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shep

In addition to the link I at post 4 suggested you read, you also need to read the Adobe Stock Contributors Guide at tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle . That will provide you with guidelines regarding what Adobe is looking for. I am surprised any of those images were accepted. Adobe is really looking for images that have maximum potential for sale. In other words, the web builder would want to buy it. I would want to buy it to create a graphic design for my project; the author would want to buy it as illustration for his book, and others would want to buy it for other categories of projects. Those images I see, are very limited to probably one category, and thus limit the potential for sale. Adobe wants images that customers can add their own special effect. This cannot be done with those images I see on the link.

I note you did not address if these images were rejected twice. This is what I believe was the case, they were rejected for another issue of which you did not correct, but resubmit. So the second rejection is for non-compliance. 

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rejected pictures make part of the gallery you can see at this adress: http://www.laparoladigitale.it/i-ching/

Everyone of them has been rejcted as non-conform exept the third one (Xhun, Bud) who passed the check

Submitted images are 300x1383 px at 300dpi. RGB

No nudes at all

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

300x1386px is too small -> non compliant. Pictures need at least to have 4Mp to be accepted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked into your pictures:

• the processing is nice and I love it, but I suppose that's the reason for the rejection. I also had images rejected because I send in pictures with either creative shooting or creative processing.
  • If you had watermarked your pictures, that will also be a rejection reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for teh mistake size is 3000X1386, how can I calculate MP ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You multiply the pixel resolutions. In general you take a picture with a 4Mp or 8Mp or 24Mp or ...)-camera so you do not need to do the math. But if you crop, pictures could get smaller than allowed. Your pictures have barely 4Mp, but I suppose they qualify for that criteria.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo

From my experience, images that do not meet the required size is rejected from the uploader. Therefore it will not upload at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shep

In addition to the incomplete requirement of nude image as explained by Mat, the other reasons for non conformity (non-compliant) include if your image was rejected for an issue before, and you resubmit the image without making the relevant correction/ or meeting the required requirement. You will find the subheading "Non-compliant" at Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock helpful. Be sure to read the sub-link also.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are submitting images with a watermark on them. This is not allowed.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines