• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Relese of photo after approval

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2018 Nov 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I uploaded my forst photos last week and they were approved. According to email confirmation, they should be visible online up to 24 hours. But I cannot see them still in my portfolio and I cannot find them online. How long does it take to be released  and found online after approval?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

I checked your account and found one file was not properly indexed due to an issue on our end. I have corrected the issue so if that is the file you are referncing you should see it online shortly.

Thank you for your patience,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jirih91005403, Your work was accepted, now your portfolio will take shape. Posting of your images should be within the stated 24 hours but remember images are reviewed manually in the order as received. The wait time varies based on the number of images in the queue. The average wait time is between 3-5 days. At times the review and posting load is much larger than an average day. Be patient and let us know if your images are now posted. If not, we will ask the staff to have a look. Kind regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, many thanks for your answer. first photo was approved last Thursday, so I will wait 1-2 days more. I am new here, so I learn how it works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe when your image is approved it starts at the bottom of the search. Therefore it would be easier finding them shortly after approval if you also included the caption of your images as tags. In this case you use the caption to search. Otherwise the ease of finding your image would depend on how few the tag words you use to search are.

I hope you found this helpful

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and found one file was not properly indexed due to an issue on our end. I have corrected the issue so if that is the file you are referncing you should see it online shortly.

Thank you for your patience,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all, many thanks for your help. Approval process is still working and more and more pictures are approved. Unfortunately, I see no of them in Releases and all are only visible in Portfolio as "downloading". I do not know if it is correct or not. I expect that they should be found in Releases, or am I wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jirih

On the contributor's page on the black menu bar select Uloaded Files. Below that black band you'll see New, In view, Reminder, Rejected, Releases. New is where you upload images. In View is where your images go awaiting review. Reminder is where you find reviewed images awaiting required releases. Rejected is where you'll find the thumbnail of files rejected. Releases is where you will find the property releases, and model releases you upload. To the very top right of that page you will see a blue button mark Create A Release. Click on that button to upload property or model releases. There are certain properties (eg. private property) that Adobe will not accept their images without permission from the owners. In like manner images of recognizable people are not accepted without permission from the individuals for their images to be used for commercial purposes. In these cases releases are filled out and signed by the relevant individuals. You upload these document via Releases.

To view your portfolio on the black bar click on Dashboard. To search for your images on the market. Go to www.stock.adobe.com and type in a series of tag words that you use for the image you look for. For quick search you may want to type in a word or phrase that is least used. For example to find an avocado I recently upload, when I type in "avocado" I have to search through a very long list of avocados to find mine. However when I type in "persea americana" it appears right on top. If you tag with the title you could type in the entire title in search to find your images easily.

I hope this was helpful.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for comprehensive answer, I understand now all items in contributor dashboard. I see all my pictures in my portfolio but I am not able to find any of them in search engine of Adobe Stock. It is more than week from approval of first picture, so I do not know if there is any issue or if it takes only more time. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jirih91005493

Check to see if you can view your public profile by going to Dashboard, on the black menu strip click on Contributor Account, At the top right click on See my public profile.

An image of mine that was approved this morning turns up on the public search I just made. Send me 6 tag words on each of 3 of your images. so that I can search for them. It should be six tag words that best describe each or the relevant images. That way I can demonstrate how you can find them easily

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, many thanks for your help. I see in my my public profile all of my pictures. Unfortunately, when I want to find my picture according to his name, I do not see any of them. I tried my oldest - name is Ancient Orchard and there are those tags: tree, landscape, nature, sky, forest, green, grass, trees, park, summer, blue and so on. I added also tag "hlousekj" to have unique key world and I am still not able to find this picture in Adobe Stock. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it this the image you are looking for? Sky Green Hlousekj Blue photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

If not describe the image to me, and tag it with "jirhgreenskypark". Let me know when you do it. That should be unique. 25,585 images are tagged with "hlousekj" that's a long search.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JG - I am a new contributor as well and am using a new Android tablet. When I go to Uploaded Files as you describe, there are no options to view "New", "Rejected", etc. It just shows an image I've already uploaded and makes me think I need to add the keywords and submit again. I've done this in error a couple times because the page is confusing, and it has created duplicated uploads. Any suggestions?20200311_192145.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines