• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review time

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to see if 18 days is a normal review waiting time for the first submission here. Normally it takes other places to review my work couple of hours, max- 2 days. I am not sure if there is an error or it's a norm in here.

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Hi.

18 days for the selection are not normal for Adobe/Fotolia, it takes an average of 1-4 days depending on the upload volume. I think you should write to the support.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

18 days for the selection are not normal for Adobe/Fotolia, it takes an average of 1-4 days depending on the upload volume. I think you should write to the support.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been waiting a long time as well, came here seeing if there was an issue.  It's been about 2 weeks for me and nothing seems to be going through. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted support but haven't heard back from them. Maybe they are off on weekend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm sure they enjoy their weekend too, just like us, I think... So wait and see....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, some think wrong with my account, 5 day ago, i'm upload vector but until now still pending review, usually review content just 1 day, can you help me? Please.

This is some my file under review ID 187846456, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

D_Darmawan  schrieb

Hello, some think wrong with my account, 5 day ago, i'm upload vector but until now still pending review, usually review content just 1 day, can you help me? Please.

This is some my file under review ID 187846456, thanks

Hi,

I cannot help you directly because I am not an employee of Adobe/Fotolia. Maybe Mat Hayward could.

But in generally speaking, if a file has not been selected after 7-8 days at the latest, then you should contact the support, is my experience.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines