• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sales dropped off the cliff

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month, my Adobe Stock sales were almost nill. They have been quite stable for more than a year. Fotolia subscription sales were somewhat consistent but the Adobe Stock sales (1 dollar sales) were gone.

It might be a seasonality thing but then my rankings also dropped precipitously, so probably not..

Please look into this issue.

Thanks

ID: shoenberg3

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

With only 140 images in your portfolio and only 30 uploaded in the last 6 months it isn't realistic to expect a high rate of return. I checked your sales statistics and see a very small fluctuation which appears to me as normal based on your level of production. Get out and shoot some stock! Upload good content on a regular basis and I'm confident you will see growth in sales.

Good luck!

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What number of downloads on AdobeStock was the "normal" standard for you? How many pictures do you have in your portfolio and what kind of photos do you take?

Extreme fluctuations are not unusual for small portfolios and few sales. This is especially noticeable in months where the focus is on seasonal topics. If you don't have suitable material in your portfolio, the downloads are going down, that's my experience in the five years in this business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With only 140 images in your portfolio and only 30 uploaded in the last 6 months it isn't realistic to expect a high rate of return. I checked your sales statistics and see a very small fluctuation which appears to me as normal based on your level of production. Get out and shoot some stock! Upload good content on a regular basis and I'm confident you will see growth in sales.

Good luck!

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will number of rejections count on the sales? I mean, sales decrease when there are more rejections?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

if your pictures have been accepted, are stock-suitable and of good quality, they sell well, regardless of the number of your rejections.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines