• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

selling

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Lori and I am new to this site but have not had any action. No emails nothing I am hopeing I did everything right?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

What is the problem? Could you be more specific?

Did you up load pictures? Got they accepted? And you have no sales yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the problem? Could you be more specific?

Did you up load pictures? Got they accepted? And you have no sales yet?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abandon,

Yes I have put about 30 or more photos up and they have all been accepted but no sales.

Lori

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to wait...and 30 or so isn't a lot of photos...(perhaps it's a bit like fishing...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok i will add more and wait just wanted to know if i did everything right thank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not expect to get rich fast with this... Your 30 pictures are a small droplet in the pool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember when I first started three years ago. I put less than 30 images onto a rival site that has a much much bigger pool of images. I sold within a week and have sold regularly there since.

Adobe Stock is not like that. With 30 (excellent) images, you might expect a sale every few months here.

... if you're lucky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too sold my first pictures practically immediately. An I have practically the same images on a different platform. The difference is only that some got accepted here and not there and vice versa.

I saw more sales here at the beginning, I have more regular sales on the competitors platform. But for the moment it's just for fun, because neither sales are substantial. But that has to do with my images subject, as I do not create images specifically for stock, which you should do, if you want get a small living (paying off one or the other camera add on) out of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also review the keywords on the items you've already submitted to be sure they thoroughly describe the image. I found that the keywords on some of my early submissions were a bit anemic, so have been reviewing/updating them as I have time.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JC926​ Thanks for mentioning "updating" the keywords for your submissions.  I've been wondering how I can edit/update keywords for images once they've been accepted (I'm always thinking of good/better tags after the fact).  Can you please explain how to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I found I could delete my offerings when in the review. Then I resubmit them as a new one and change the tags and even title. Best wishes. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your portfolio page, click on the image you want to change and hover over the category you want to change - keywords - and a small pencil icon will show, click on that and you can edit. Once you have done that, click save and you're done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, rickey336. I did not know that. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the image in your Portfolio. Then an expanded window with info relating to that image opens up and you can click on the keywords section to edit.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lori,

Welcome to Adobe Stock! I took a look at your portfolio and your initial uploads look fantastic! You are definitely on the right track. As others have indicated in this forum, you will need to increase the overall volume of your portfolio. In fact, if you can get 300 files online this year you will qualify for a free year of Creative Cloud Photography plan.

One item of note, I took a look at your yoga photo (which you should upload more from the series if you have them) and your keywords were thorough and accurate. One important item of note however is that the Adobe Stock search engine puts an emphasis on the first 7 keywords. In other words, it is critically important you list the most important/relevant keywords in the first 7.

I wish you the best of luck!

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much that was very helpful, I knew I had to be patience and put more pictures up when I can make some time. Its nice to talk to other people to stay on track

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines