• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sold File & Tax Form Formality

Enthusiast ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I sell an image here on AS I, as a non-US citizen, get an e-mail with this massage: Sold File & Tax Form Formality. Do I have to fill out a tax-form every time I have sold an image or is it because my already filled tax-form is inadequate?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Hi,

Did you check your Adobe vendor profile under "Tax Information" to see if a valid tax form has been confirmed and has not yet expired?

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you check your Adobe vendor profile under "Tax Information" to see if a valid tax form has been confirmed and has not yet expired?

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks v.poth - I have tried to fill it out before, but maybe it wasn't correct. I have tried again now. Maybe my signature was missing ... hope it's ok now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines