Tarjeta de identificación

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quiero iniciar a vender fotos por Adobe Stock, pero me piden mi tarjeta de identificación, a qué se refieren ? Tengo mi id de Adobe CC de pago anual, con la que me logueo para entrar a cargar imágenes, pero luego de cargarlas y enviarlas para aprobación me solicitan esa tarjeta. Solicito ayuda a soporte pero no contestan.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019
Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock ContributorsWhat Adobe wants to get is a copy of an official id card. That may be your passport, your driving license or a government issued id card. It's used to check your id and your indications. After the check the id card is deleted.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

What Adobe wants to get is a copy of an official id card. That may be your passport, your driving license or a government issued id card. It's used to check your id and your indications. After the check the id card is deleted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines