• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issue rejection

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Adobe stock - could you tell me why this photo was rejected for technical issues17A20C23-3401-4D99-84D5-4AC556C22B65_1_201_a.jpeg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Hello,

I don't see much of an issue with noise or chromatic aberration, but white balance. The picture is a bit too yellow/green. The green being from the army jeep's dashboard. (It looks like army colours.) So, you have to increase magenta and decrease yellow just a bit.

Eg.

17A20C23-3401-4D99-84D5-4AC556C22B65_1_201_a.jpg

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rabiam,

The file has two main issues.

One is noise/grain.

The other, the technical issue, color noise of chromatic aberration, and color fringing. 

The color fringing is slight and is not noticeable except you look very close at the edges. The color noise, however is visible in the dark areas below the red wire and within the triangle formed by the bar of the steeing wheel, and the cross bar. In those areas, the dark is not black, but purple-green. To see these issue you need to zoom in at 100% or more.

The next observation is based on preference. I do not know if this was taken in consideration since it falls under technical issues also. I believe your composition would have been better including all the meters on the dashboard.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were you, I would submit it a second time in a few days. However, for your first submissions to Adobe Stock, make sure your first three picture are perfect, sharp from edge to edge, the black and the white perfectly balanced, and a nice composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I don't see much of an issue with noise or chromatic aberration, but white balance. The picture is a bit too yellow/green. The green being from the army jeep's dashboard. (It looks like army colours.) So, you have to increase magenta and decrease yellow just a bit.

Eg.

17A20C23-3401-4D99-84D5-4AC556C22B65_1_201_a.jpg

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines