Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Problem

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community,

I am new here and wanted to upload a photo that has not been released due to technical problems. However, the term is widely used. Can someone give me a tip what the reason for the reject? I Woud be very happy. 

Thank you

Martin

IMG_20191031_164959.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

It could be to do with your colour temperature - your white balance. The image appears rather cool looking, so I would suggest increasing the temp a bit. if you took this in raw, then it is easy to do. If in JPEG, I would suggest using the 'Auto Colour' in Photoshop or similar editing programme.

This is a good guide, although rather brief.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I adjusted the white balance and the color temperature. Would this photo be better?

IMG_20191031_164959.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps, but I think it is a bit too red. Also, there could be another problem - thinking about it - and that is your perspective. You could also try using the transform tool to get your verticals more vertical.

eg:

IMG_20191031_164959.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The perspective would have been my first guess...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello dear Community!

Help me please in next problem

Unfortunately, hard disk from my desktop was fired with all my works on it.

I interest to get my works from here,they uploaded in the end of 2018 and start of 2019 into my account.Not only in .png,also in .ai and other formats.

So,my question is -Can I download them from my contributors` account?How i can do it?

Thank you for answers.

Sincerely,Olena

Надіслано з програми Пошта для Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines