• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical problems

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soy nuevo en esto, mis fotos han sido rechazadas, yo las veo bonitas, pero supongo, que yo lo vea así no basta. Me gustaria que me digan que fue lo que estuvo mal, como poder corregirlo, consejos, critica constructiva y demas, se los agradeceria mucho.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Felipe.

Welcome to the comunity. Adobe Stock is not a place to post nice pictures. It is intend for salable pictures.

For this reason, pictures must meet strict specifications.

One of them is that the horizon should be straight. Pictures 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 have crooked horizons.

The subject mus be easily rcognizable. Picture 3 goes against this.

Exposition should be perfect. Picture 7 is under exposed.

Pictures must be in focus. Look at pictures 2, 5, 6 and 7 

Pictures should have no noise or artifacts. All pictures were taken with a smart phone. On these, the sensor is very small and thus recives very litlle light. A lot of amplification is then required, which produces a lot of noise.

I hope these comments wil be of help.

Keep shooting! Keep having fun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TEchnical problems has nothing to do with "nice" pictures. They describe flaws that are in the file submitted like bad exposure, noise, artefacts, focus.

All pictures have noise and artefacts.

Your first picture has noise and artefacts (probably due to the fast movements of the drops and limits of the sensor.

The second has in addition that disturbing dark frame.

The last picture is one that really needs to be perfect in ALL senses to pass as sunrise/sunset pictures are abundant in the stock database.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Overall, your composition isn't very good. (That is also a technical problem.)What can these photos be used for? What do they actually show? How can the buyer use them in their work? These are the questions you should ask yourself.

Unfortunately there are a number of issues here, of which some has been pointed out.

Read this from Adobe - it's in Spanish:

https://helpx.adobe.com/es/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--ad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello FelipeDzib,

Bienvenido a la comunidad de Adobe.

Please find attached some non-technical notes I have made.

Apologies in advance for handwriting on your work, I found it quicker and was with the sole purpose of providing some help beyond the "plain" rejection legend we all might have get once or more in our work. Photos are assumed to be yours. NO plagiarism intentions of any kind at all are pretended from my part. I hope this contribution helps to cover one part of that "big void" of multiple possible rejection reasons.

I am not an Adobe employee nor anybody to convince you about anything, I am just a volunteering dude trying to help people blowing off some steam when their work is rejected.

In other words, trying to provide an "out of the box" perspective. My contribution is with good intentions only and hopefully will produce at least one smile.

For more formal and professional comments listen to the guys that clearly know what they are talking about.

Keep shooting, learning, observing, and specially, having fun!

Cheers,

Vences

PS. You will find some of my notes in Spanish, thanks to those advanced classes I had long time ago... but now is almost all gone... Saludos cordiales AF21AD91-44BA-4448-B3D2-0D595DF8CCC6.jpeg0B0ACC0D-A7DC-4E45-BF71-F92C5F2F8A4E.jpeg220522CB-1459-4EFB-AB05-BDB8CD1F1F80.jpeg5D0061C4-5495-47FB-9A8E-9777BA2D22A7.jpeg937EC1F3-0AAE-4E6A-88BD-AADFAEDDFB3C.jpeg0037BA8E-7794-4310-99C9-848C21EE8EDA.jpegE6993315-FC38-45E5-B27A-C9FAA32BEDFC.jpeg

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines