• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

These Ai images of mine were rejected. I hope is not about the lighting. Because it is the concept.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I have recently uploaded my 2nd batch of 10 images, and this time were all rejected. 😱

My first batch of images were about graphics birds and were All accepted, sooner than I thought and I was very excited.

But this time, I don't know what went wrong with these images. I am really sad because I spend more than 2 hours for each image in photoshop, to correct and edit them for perfection.

They are Ai images and very high quality @ 300dpi. I removed artifacts, noise, etc... I hope it is not about the lighting, because I want them that way in low lighting the concept.

What else left to do? 😭

On the Upload, I choose Photos instead of “illustration”. Is that a problem?

I really need your feedback, guys.

I uploaded some of my images:

My images Rejected.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

AI is imperfect and will never replace real artists. At best, AI is a tool. But tools don't make quality artwork, people do.

Examine work closely at 100-300% magnfication and fix all errors if you can or discard them and start over.

Compare your best work with current Stock inventory. See examples.

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=argue%20couple

https://stock.adobe.com/au/images/young-couple-having-quarrel/238431483

• Is yours better than what Stock has or about the same? 
  • How can you improve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

There are many, many AI images of people in the database. Some are photo-realistic, and some are more illustrative. The moderators are going to scrutinize those people carefully, looking for errors in eyes, mouths, teeth, hair, hands, feet, etc.  You can generate realistic looking people with AI tools, but many of those still require editing to fix minor issues. If you don't have the skill to do that editing effectively, you should steer away from trying to generate people images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

I've been doing AI for over a year and I can give you some simple tips:

1) multiple people equals multiple problems

2) people pictured full length means more area for the AI bot to render poorly

3) if you're doing indoor rooms, minimalism is key; more objects mean more work

4) I wouldn't worry about creating "atmosphere" in Photoshop; let the buyer do that to their liking, or include a description of the effect you are looking for in your prompt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Whatever you create, one way or the other, needs to be “perfect”. If the viewer does not see that your asset is an illustration, they assume it's a photo. If the assets are what you produce, then you need to live with a high rejection rate, as moderators will look at the assets similarly as we do. Some are more stringent than others, but it should be quite consistent.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Yes, the forum is converting them slightly more blurrier than they are. I've noticed that.

But thanks for the comment.

By @eurosGRAPHIX

No, when you download and view in Photoshop, they do not get changed. If you look at them in the browser, the browser may transform them. My Browser here on my iPad is at 85%, my browser on my desktop with a 4k screen is at 150%. It's the browser transforming the pictures for that. The browser is not an accurate pixel machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI is imperfect and will never replace real artists. At best, AI is a tool. But tools don't make quality artwork, people do.

Examine work closely at 100-300% magnfication and fix all errors if you can or discard them and start over.

Compare your best work with current Stock inventory. See examples.

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=argue%20couple

https://stock.adobe.com/au/images/young-couple-having-quarrel/238431483

• Is yours better than what Stock has or about the same? 
  • How can you improve yours to make it stand it out from all the rest?
  • Will yours work equally well in print and digital projects?
  • As a customer, would you buy yours?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy OShea,

Thank you for your feedback and your tips.

You are right. Ai will never be perfect or replace real artists. Yes, my mistake was that I gave all my attention to the people that are the main subject, I created missing hands (fingers), legs, faces, etc... And I skipped most of the surrounding objects, which I considered them not to be that important in the background. My mistake.

Probably I should not try to do such complex images in the future again. Such complicated and difficult scenes. I will do more simpler images and with less clutter.

I also should have chosen the "illustrations" instead of the "Photo" option.

I wanted my images to look fake as illustrations and not real photos. I wanted them to look like painted, or graphic images, Not an actual photo.

The images example you send me are minimal, and they are real photos. Not illustrations.

But you are right. I got your point. There are many mistakes I need to erase and correct.

Thank you. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you point out the errors in these 4 pictures as well, guys?
Thank you All for your valuable feedback and advices.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*By the way, their faces are not that blurry as the Forum post here is making them blurry. It is reducing the quality of my images a little.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#2 Happy Couple: random lights seemingly floating in space, that odd looking object in the back right corner, the weird vase or whatever in the left foreground, the woman's weird hand with the pointy fingers

#4 young couple: I started looking for things, then I began feeling like I was playing a "find the hidden objects" game. There is just so much going on here that doesn't make sense: unidentifiable objects, the man's hand, that red dish or lamp shade or whatever it is hanging from a pole in the background. And what are all those objects on top of the crates? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's definitely blurry.

Pictures are not changed by the forum, so when you download and take them to Photoshop, they will have the original quality:

Abambo_0-1714689456103.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the forum is converting them slightly more blurrier than they are. I've noticed that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @eurosGRAPHIX

No, when you download and view in Photoshop, they do not get changed. If you look at them in the browser, the browser may transform them. My Browser here on my iPad is at 85%, my browser on my desktop with a 4k screen is at 150%. It's the browser transforming the pictures for that. The browser is not an accurate pixel machine.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is why I almost always download images prior to commenting on them, unless the issue is something that jumps out at me immediately as an obvious error. Same with my MacBook Air. It's not a pro laptop by any means and the display is adequite for VIEWING images, but not for fair and honest critiques. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are too dark for professional print process.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines