Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too low sale quantity

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have close to 1000 photos accepted but have only  3 sold which were 2 months ago. It is fair enough for me if you say that my protfolio isn't that good, but at the other microstock site (I don't mention the names) I have 100 sales (in 1200 uploaded photos) and at  another one 17 sales where I have only 300 uploaded photos.

Are you all good with sales? If so it's just me and it is ok.

Or do I miss something? After I have taken the Adobe PS give away, I havent sold a single photo or footage. It sounds weird to me.

And let me state that I don't have high income hopes but as I said when compared to the others 3 sold photo is too low.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Look into the recent top sellers portfolios to see what sells. That's why they are there...

And BTW the more you upload, the better is your chance that a specific picture fits a need. And I have to say that some pictures where I would have said that they will never sell sell either good. Pictures where I thought that they should generate huge sells sell absolutely not...

I'm doing stock because it's fun. I'm not do it for earning my living.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not have pictures that are asked for the moment then your sales will be low. And I have pictures that sell and others who don't. And on different sites I have different bestsellers. Currently, Adobe stock is my best selling site but I will not get rich in the next years...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally understand this, btw the huge difference made me feel sceptic. If you say Adobe works well for you than it looks like my photos weren't the ones asked for, as you said. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look into the recent top sellers portfolios to see what sells. That's why they are there...

And BTW the more you upload, the better is your chance that a specific picture fits a need. And I have to say that some pictures where I would have said that they will never sell sell either good. Pictures where I thought that they should generate huge sells sell absolutely not...

I'm doing stock because it's fun. I'm not do it for earning my living.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advices, you are very helpful.

Regards...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too and I learn soo much from forum. Thanks for your leadership. Regards j h

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines