• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent not transparent

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to work with file  206987795 (and actually 2 others) and they appear in the stock gallery to be a transparent and they are AI files, but when I download them they are not transparent and there is no layer to eliminate the gray checkerboard. The files also are ridiculously small (268px x 188px) and would be unusble on that aspect alone.  How can I find true transparent files in AdobeStock? (<--- this is the priority question as the file is a total waste to me due to size) I am not at all interested in a 15 minute edit the file in illustrator first solution, I do not use illustrator at this time. I need a way to locate files that are ready to go.

There is so little good informationn about the files before licensing that it is always a crap shoot. I understand getting an odd ball file here and there that was created or saved poorly but this getting multiple totally unusable files because there is no information up front is very frustrating.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A.,

The file you are referencing is an Illustrator file it can be opened directly in Illustrator or placed in Photoshop. For best quality you will need to place it in an existing or new file in Photoshop.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did place it into a photoshop file and open it as a new file in photoshop. It does NOT open as a transparent even though it appears to be a transparent in the stock gallery. I'm really confused, reading your answer it seems like you did not actually read my post. The answer you provided is totally irrelevant to the question I asked.

This was the question I asked:

How can I find true transparent files in AdobeStock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines