Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Upload eps Vectors - Both via FTP and Drag-and-Drop Methods

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've been trying for many days now to upload my vector portfolio to Adobe Stock, and haven't been successful.

First issue - the drag and drop method simply doesn't work, period. When trying to upload zip files with eps vector and preview jpg, it just gives the "file.zip couldn't be uploaded because it is not a valid file type." And of course I checked that my preview image is at least 3000 px (it actually is 5500x5500).

So being unlucky with this method, I tried ftp, and did successfully upload the first batch from my collection. It got through, and was approved by Adobe Stock. When I tried to upload via ftp the second batch, it first worked as I uploaded a few files, then when I tried resumed uploading later, ftp just stopped working flat-out. It wouldn't even upload the files that went through in the past successfully.

This is just bizarre. Is anyone having the same issue? Would Adobe please assist?

Thanks to all.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

EPS vector files are now accepted again through drag and drop or ftp upload! The technical issue has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and are looking forward to your submissions

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I am unable to upload zip files through drag and drop as well as ftp. Earlier I could do that but since 2 days I am not able to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer AdobeStock-Support: Temporarily no upload of eps-files. ai-files upload is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update. ai vector uploads work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had to temporarily disable the ability to upload .eps vector files. We will report back when it's re-enabled again. You can continue to submit .ai vector files in the usual zipped format. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!

Dipali S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on the upload of zip files with .eps extension via ftp or Drag and drop? It's still not working. I do not have Adobe Illustrator so I am unable to upload vector files as I can only save as .eps extensions and not .ai.

Thanks for your time.

Dipali S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i cant upload .ai either, saying its not valid file type

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can upload, but the image does not appear in the edit area. I thought it was fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EPS vector files are now accepted again through drag and drop or ftp upload! The technical issue has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and are looking forward to your submissions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines