• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Understanding "illustrative Editorial"

Participant ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am submitting Illustrative Editorial, Many are accepted, but occassionally a few are not, that I don't understand.

The most recent ones rejected were of a bridge, recognizeable by anyone local. I included the name and location of the bridge. No people visible, etc.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

So, there is your answer - it's not illustrative editorial.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CinBrandon,

It would be helpful if you upload a copy of the bridge image here and say what it was rejected for. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rejected for editorial. I included the name and location of the bridge in the descriptionRejected for editorial. I included the name and location of the bridge in the description

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there are people on, it’s not illustrative...

Abambo
via mobile phone.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bridge isn't illustrative editorial. I'ts not even editorial. It's commercial. An illustrative editorial photo is a photo of an identifiable product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the insight. I have many editorial images in my portfolio of landmarks... Public building, sports arena's, signs, etc. I guess I still do not understand the difference in an identifable building and an identifiable bridge. Except maybe that the building has a sign/name visible on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, what was it rejected for? What actual rejection reason were you given? Technical Issues, Property Rights...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The rejection reason is: File is not illustrative editorial "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, there is your answer - it's not illustrative editorial.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines