• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploaded video does not show

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Filezilla to FTP videos in MP4 format. Have been successful with 20 videos over time.

Today I want to upload 2 videos from same directory on my Windows 10 PC. Both uploaded successfully from Filezilla, but only 1 video appeared under uploaded files. That 1 was successfully submitted, but the other one I cannot get to uploaded videos - it just does not show!

Have tried 3 times already with no success.

Similar questions have been posted before with no successful answer.

Please help!!!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

I had a colleague take a look at video 141597861 for you. He confirmed there is an issue with the transcode for this clip. He transcoded it himself and it uploaded fine. Please try re-transcoding from the source and re-upload.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

If your clip is set to exactly 60 seconds that means it is likely too long at 60.2 seconds or something to that effect. Try shortening it a few seconds if possible and reupload. If it still doesn't work, send me a direct message with a Dropbox link so I can download it and take a look for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific on what you mean by can't upload? Is there errors? At what stage in the process does it fail? Screenshots help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

There are no errors shown, it just does not appear under "Uploaded files" inside Adobe Stock.

FileZilla shows it was successfully transferred but when I go to Adobe Stock -> Uploaded Files, there is nothing there. It should show there so that it can be submitted.

The clip is 10 seconds long and the file size is 26MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely Adobe Stock must make some basic checks on the file that was transferred with FTP, things like the file size, format and duration of the clip. Can anybody say what these tests are ?  Not the content or quality tests because the clip in question has not been submitted yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@johanr60762108

Hi, I also have similar problem. Sent .mov file via FTP yesterday but till today nothing showed up on my "uploaded videos". Still waiting.

Please let me know if/when you resolve your problem. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually the files will show immediately under "Uploaded files" in Adobe Stock once it has been successfully FTP'ed. If it does not, it is unlikely that it will show later.

I had a similar problem once before and eventually discovered it was due to the clip's duration being less than 6 secs.

But my current problem is not clear why the file would not show. That is why I ask if anyone can answer what are all the basic checks that Adobe Stock does before showing a file under "Uploaded files".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just checked and my file is in "Rejected" because of some problems with processing my video.

I'm guessing that it might be some problem with codecs I've used, I'll try to convert video with some more popular codec and re-upload it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A file can only be "Rejected" after it has been submitted. Before it can be submitted it must first end up in "Uploaded files" after the FTP process.

The problem I experience is that it is FTP'ed successfully via FileZilla, but Adobe Stock does not show it as "Uploaded Files".

Please: anyone from Adobe, can you give us an answer to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try re-uploading the files and let me know if you get the same result.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response Matt.

I uploaded again with same result: successfully transferred with FileZilla but does not show under "Uploaded Files".

The file is Fireworks.mp4, size 26,982,186. Duration of clip is 10 seconds with 25fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i re-sent my video file and got the same problem as before, my file been rejected for unknown reason.

I received following message:

FILE COULD NOT BE ACCEPTED

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately we were unable to process your file. Please contact us for more information.

File ID: 141597861

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a colleague take a look at video 141597861 for you. He confirmed there is an issue with the transcode for this clip. He transcoded it himself and it uploaded fine. Please try re-transcoding from the source and re-upload.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat, I think my problem is different as the specific file that does not appear under "Uploaded files" was produced from Premiere Pro in exactly the same way as all the other successful files.

I am eagerly waiting and watching for a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just did what you said and this time there is no any sign of my file on my contributor page, however I can see it on FTP server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After taking all the time to mess around with the FileZilla FTP program to send the one specific video file their own software generated, my latest upload got the dreaded "Unfortunately we were unable to process your file. Please contact us for more information." with no further explanation of place to put in a specific aid request.

The whole thing with having to use a FTP program instead of Bridge or Lightroom (which I also pay for each month) to upload a try at video reminds me more of the 300 baud modem days of sending something using the Zmodem protocol (which I wrote on computers having < 3.5K total memory at the time).

Especially since I am not too impressed with the possibilities of ever making so much as a dime from these efforts I've put forth so far in providing photos/media for the system here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the reference to "video 141597861" doesn't provide me with a filename that I can reference to to know specifically which one is in need of further work. Thank you though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, my issue is the uploads are all accepted. However i cannot find any of my files on the Adobe Stock site.

Even if i use the exact title and description i still cannot find my footage.

Do i just assume the files are available.

Thanks

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I have the same issue you are having. I uploaded my videos they all meet the requirements with the size, length(60 secs) and format(mp4). Did not get any errors from ftp, did not get any email confirmation like I do when I submit images, and they are not showing under review either. If anyone got their issue resolved and can shed some light my way I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no answer to the problem. I have given up ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Thank you for your reply and letting me know of the status. Hope you have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your clip is set to exactly 60 seconds that means it is likely too long at 60.2 seconds or something to that effect. Try shortening it a few seconds if possible and reupload. If it still doesn't work, send me a direct message with a Dropbox link so I can download it and take a look for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mat! I have shortened the video to 53 seconds and uploaded it via ftp. I got a successful message like before, not seeing anything yet under review for the video. Will check again in about 1hr just in case and will let you know if I still don't see anything. Thank so you much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mat! ok so it has been more than 3 hours and I still have not gotten an email notification nor do I see the videos under my account. Per your instructions I will send you a direct message within the next 5 minutes (I have to upload the video to dropbox first). Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems this issue has not been reolved in 2022. I have the same problem - Filezilla reports files uploaded succesfull but they donn't show up under uploaded files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines