Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading / No response

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been uploading pictures to Adobe stock and I'm still waiting for the moderation team to check it.

I know it usually takes between 3 and 5 days, but it's been 12 days now (and 5 days for another file) and I still have no response.

Is it a bug or is there too many people in the queue ?

file ID (12 days with no response) : 230402410

file ID (5 days) : 231667174

Thank you for the answer,

Vincent

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Check to see if your first submitted image is in "Reminder". I think if it is in that folder you can attach the property release there. If it can work that way, you can quickly complete the form as the owner of the artwork, and as the artist (photographer). You'd just need someone to sign as witness. Then you'd attach the signed document to that in Reminder. If your image is not in "Reminder", then I suggest you re-submit with the signed document.

To find "Reminder, on the black menu bar click on

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vincent

On contributor.stock.adobe.com

Did you check "Dashboard" on the black menu strip?

Did you check "Uploaded Files" "Rejected"?

If your images are all still in "In View" please let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacquelingphoto2017,

Thank you for responding.

Yes, I did check the "Dashboard" menu and it seems I have no files in my portfolio.

When I go to the "Uploaded Files" menu, my files are "In View" and aren't "Rejected"...

I guess I still have to wait...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vincent

I will try to get you some assistance. In the mean time, can you say how many images you have submitted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

For now, I have submitted two images.

I got a response / reminder for the first one saying that I have to fill an owner's authorization, but my image is just a drawing and is not related to anything real that I could eventually know.

I sent it again with a modification to the title. I guess it was the right thing to do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vincent

Thanks for your response and for letting us know you've received a response.

A drawing is an artwork. Artworks are usually protected by copywrite. Therefore it is required that the artist of the drawing complete and sign a property release form. If you're the artist you would fill out and sign as the owner as well as the artist (the photographer). If someone else did the artwork, no matter where it was drawn, building, wall, canvas, paper, wherever, for you to submit a photo of the drawing, you'll need to have the artist of the drawing sign a property release form giving you permission to submit a photograph/copy for commercial purpose. Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock gives an overview of the property release requirement. Click on all the related links and read. You'll also see a pdf copy of a release form that you may print for signing. You might want to look at some of the regulations at Account and submission guidelines at Adobe Stock . Read up on all the topics at  tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle  and especially the "Adobe Stock Contributor Guide".

If you can, try to develop and maintain a consistent flow of images. I could be wrong, but I think two images over a period of 12 days could send a message that you're not serious.

You, should not have resubmit the image without the authorization. Your current action falls under the category of "Non-compliant". Repeated non-compliant contributors account faces the risk of cancelation. Here are some reasons images are rejected  Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock . Note that non-compliant is one of them. You can bookmark these links so that you can have them for future reference. If you have further questions, feel free to ask. We're here to assist where we can.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jacquelingphoto2017,

Thank you very much for this detailed response !

I didn't know that was because I had to precise that I also am the one who drew the artwork.

I will be more careful with all of these process in the future.

Thank you again,

Vincent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check to see if your first submitted image is in "Reminder". I think if it is in that folder you can attach the property release there. If it can work that way, you can quickly complete the form as the owner of the artwork, and as the artist (photographer). You'd just need someone to sign as witness. Then you'd attach the signed document to that in Reminder. If your image is not in "Reminder", then I suggest you re-submit with the signed document.

To find "Reminder, on the black menu bar click on "Uploaded Files" On the next page, on the white menu bar (below the black), the third item from the left is the "Reminder" folder.

I hope this helps.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines