• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Stock under 18

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, there is a problem I have with Adobe Stock. I am a 17 years old youth and I love photography. I decided to try to get better, that means better skills and also better equipment, but there is a problem with money. Because of this I thought that I could earn money with Adobe Stock, but I ma just 17 years old. Is there a way to earn money even under 18?

Good bye and thanks for help,

Dustin

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Thanks for writing and for your interest. You do need to be 18 years old or older to be an Adobe Stock contributor. Keep shooting and creating content then when you turn 18 you will have a full portfolio ready to submit!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for writing and for your interest. You do need to be 18 years old or older to be an Adobe Stock contributor. Keep shooting and creating content then when you turn 18 you will have a full portfolio ready to submit!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines