• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using your own pictures after you have added them to Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new Adobe Stock Contributor and before I start adding my pictures, I would like to know if I can still use them personally afterwards?

Kind regards

Sam

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

It is still your content: You are not signing your rights away when you work with Adobe Stock. Instead, you enter a partnership that allows us to promote and license your content. This agreement is non-exclusive.

This means that you still own your content and you may use it on your own or license the content to other companies/people.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is still your content: You are not signing your rights away when you work with Adobe Stock. Instead, you enter a partnership that allows us to promote and license your content. This agreement is non-exclusive.

This means that you still own your content and you may use it on your own or license the content to other companies/people.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines