• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video quality may be too low

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I am attempting to upload some 4k go pro footage and I keep getting this message

Stock Upload issue.PNG

I initially exported from Premier Pro cc to a stock folder on my internal drive using "match Source High Bitrate"

and it looks fine on my laptop but when uploaded I get this message.

The properties of the clip I am uploading look like this on my drive.

4k properties.PNG

I also tried "publish" to Adobe Stock from Premier Pro cc export window and it logged me in, uploaded the video but I still recieve this message.

I think the problem may be that I am uploading over a wifi hotspot thru my phone and maybe the carrier is compressing the clips. Does anyone have another possible explanation.

Thank you

Chris

More than once this has happened with other videos uploaded over wifi at work as well

Message was edited by: Chris Handley

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no chance that a service provider is modifying your data. It needs to be something with your data.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for eliminating that possibility. I hit proceed anyway we will see if any of them get approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I can't help further without seeing the data. But as you decided to proceed, which is btw a wise decision, you can wait to see what happens. No big deal. Please update this thread when you have an answer from the moderators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it appears the files are being approved. I am stil getting the low quality warning when I upload 4k content, 1080 does not produce the warning...go figure. They look fine to me after approval. All the files are from GoPro hero 6 black camera. As long as they are being approved and look ok I will ignore the warning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its 2023 and they still haven't fixed this. Adobe is a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try uploading the clip directly via ftp and let me know if you find the same result.

Thank you,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded again thru Filezilla and got the same result. it only happens with the 4k video the 1080p does not produce the message. i am new to video and its probably something I am doing as I learn how to edit in Premier Pro. I njust realised I applied a gopro image distortion removal preset that is for  hero4 session....and I have hero 6 black. why are there no hero 6 presets in the gopro panel? could that be affecting the file negatively?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've been getting the same warning, and it started in 2024. But I submit them anyway and they get approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[6 year old topic locked by moderator.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I've been getting the same warning, and it started in 2024. But I submit them anyway and they get approved.

By @duanec98491816

That's Ok. The warning exists since ever, as you can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines