Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video rejected due to intellectual property refusal

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I uploaded a video on adobe stock and it was rejected with a message: intellectual property refusal.

This seems like very generic. Is there a way i could find an exact reason for the refusal?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

There are 8 recognizable people in the clip but there are no model releases attached. Please review our legal guidelines here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/legal-guidelines.ug.js

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the file number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 8 recognizable people in the clip but there are no model releases attached. Please review our legal guidelines here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html?topic=/stock/contributor/morehelp/legal-gu...

tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Is that the only reason or there are more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know, the missing model releases was the most obvious issue I saw. The moderation team works independent of customer service and is not able to provide specific details on rejections. At first glance I saw some logos on shirts that may be a deal breaker too. I recommend you review the legal guidelines to ensure you are compliant with the requirements.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much. That helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines