• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are rabbits on the run!?.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you all look at these two images and tell me why you think adobe stock could not support them!. What is a fools paradice!. And who is a fool in it!?.

[Moderator moved to correct forum]

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

And some more questions - what is your queston? What was the rejection reason?

To get the right answer, you have you ask the right question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!. What is the rejection reason!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, did you get something like this?

Technical Issues.jpg

For technical issues, I think your composition is not good, it is underexposed and the white balance is incorrect.

And for the B&W it also is underexposed, and not enough contrast. (And best to leave in colour anyhow.)

And, what do these images show?

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my opinion, this image is under-exposed. The black and white variation in particular had no chance of getting approved I'm afraid. Someone could buy the color version and convert it to BW with one click in virtually any photo editing software program so there is no need to submit the same image in both black and white and color. 

Technical issues aside, the question you need to ask yourself is this. If you were an Adobe Stock customer and you bought a commercial license for this image, what would you use it for? If you can't answer that question, it's not likely to be a successful stock image. I don't see the commercial value here so I believe the moderation team got this one right with the rejections.

Better luck next time,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines