• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will my pictures show earnings?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have 13 photos on adobe stock .all images are ready for sale but i didnt  niether have any eranings nor any download.can anyone help me when it will show earnings.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will get a message when there was a sale. Depending on the subject of your picture this could mean some waiting time. For my uploaded pictures I have sold around 10% and some pictures have been sold multiple times so at the end of the day, I would say that around 5% of my pictures generated at least one sale.

You need to know that thousands of people are uploading each day pictures. To choose your specific picture is a matter of luck. You will, however, augment your choice with a lot of pictures and especially small series of pictures.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the meaning of '' small series of pictures ''???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I branched this to a new discussion as the subject is not connected to the old thread.

magicalrides  wrote

What is the meaning of '' small series of pictures ''???

Small series: I have a small series of pictures with dices and chess figures.

From my buying history, I can say that pictures with people in different situations are quite interesting. As we had a healthcare project where we liked to include a picture with a person or a group of persons in healthcare environment, we bought a picture out of a series of interesting situations. I did the initial selection, the project owner took the final decision. So the photographer(s) needed to have interesting pictures to persuade me and then the final picture to persuade the project owner. So I cut down thousands of pictures to a dozen. If someone in that selection would have 10-20 images, he would augment his chance to show me one. If I click that one, I get shown "similar pictures from this photographer/series". And bingo, may be it's the killer picture...

There is a lot of chance in, but as soon as you increase the number of pictures you increase the chance to be shown. The only problem is, that I'm doing the same... ... and

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo  wrote

For my uploaded pictures I have sold around 10% and some pictures have been sold multiple times so at the end of the day, I would say that around 5% of my pictures generated at least one sale.

You need to know that thousands of people are uploading each day pictures. To choose your specific picture is a matter of luck.

Well, I can say I also fall into this category - and I'm sure a lot of people do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines