• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I sell anything on ADobe? Does my region effect my sales?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been a contributor here on Adobe for a year and I do not have even views!! I have around 300 videos here. I really do not know and wonder, if this happens to you too. There is not even a click for a year. I am a Turkish videographer and this seems so interesting to me is it because of my region? or what?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Stock sales is all about reputation and having the assets that are currently being looked for. It has for sure nothing to do with your region as nobody is aware of your region when scanning the stock database.

For having great sales on stock, you need to have a lot of assets. You need to have quality assets. The keywords need to be accurate. The title, even when not being taken into account by the search function on Adobe stock, needs to be accurate.

You will sell more by selling more which is by

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not because of your region. It may be to do with the keywords you've added, subject material - whether the buyer is looking for this and ad infinitum number of reasons why.

Number of views by the way is not given. There is no way to tell. This function was removed a long time ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock sales is all about reputation and having the assets that are currently being looked for. It has for sure nothing to do with your region as nobody is aware of your region when scanning the stock database.

For having great sales on stock, you need to have a lot of assets. You need to have quality assets. The keywords need to be accurate. The title, even when not being taken into account by the search function on Adobe stock, needs to be accurate.

You will sell more by selling more which is by default harming newcomers. But I guess that new assets also get a boost by the search function. So it may be profitable to do regular uploads and not to put all assets on-line at the same time.

Other things that help boosting sales: assets with people are selling better than assets without. Getting the right time for the right theme helps. Christmas pictures will be acquired before the Christmas time, so posting a video of your Christmas tree now will rarely help your portfolio. Posting it next year, several months before Christmas may help. Doing series of the same subject with different angles will add to your chance to sell one of them.

BTW: This is the same for all stock providers...

Sent from my iPad

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vivavideo,

As highlighted earlier, your keywording is important. Adding as many relevant keywords as you can is important. Your title is picked up by public search engines, and also customers do read them, so that is also important. Creating an upload routine and maintaining it is important also. For example upload at least an asset every day. Time is needed to move up the search engine. Therefore, keep at it. Your sales will come soon. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your time and explanation! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines