• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why I can`t see my work (picture) on stock? A whole week had already passed

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At 2 february 2019 Adobe Stock had send me a letter, where was written: my file (picture) was show on his website. Today is already 11 february and i can`t see my work on stock among another`s works! Why?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

I was hoping you'd have unique tags that would find just the single image if its there, or come up blank. Anyway I was able to narrow down the search to a few images. Please let us know if your image is at this link Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

If it is not, MatHayward will assist further.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly to be saying you cannot find approved files on Adobe website, please send six tag words that was added to the file in a reply to this response.

If I did not understand you correctly, can you please reply with more explanation. Based on the structure of your sentence, I assume you speak a language other than English. It is ok to post in you own langrage. At the bottom of the post is a tab to translate.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are six tag words (valentine's day, heart, birds, winter, illustration, snow). I searched for my picture with these words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping you'd have unique tags that would find just the single image if its there, or come up blank. Anyway I was able to narrow down the search to a few images. Please let us know if your image is at this link Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

If it is not, MatHayward will assist further.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I found my image at this link. Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you search for the image? Please note that only keywords are relevant not the image title. Adobe stock does not use the image title as a search criteria.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are six tag words (valentine's day, heart, birds, winter, illustration, snow). I searched for my picture with these words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and what is the picture id?

FYI: It's enough to respond once. You do not need to respond to each poster individually.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines