Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my photo rejected as intellectual property

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Please explain why my photo is rejected as intellectual property, when exactly the same is present on the stock?

Thank you.

With respect

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In principle, you should assume that although you will find images of the same type in the Adobe Stock database, the copyright is respected accordingly. This changes with time and therefore you can never rely on it. Some of the pictures also "slip" through the selection that shouldn't have been accepted.

It would certainly make sense if you post some of your own photos here to judge the rejections.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The building was built in the late 19th century at the beginning of the 20th century.

What is the copyright on state and public property? Do drain workers know that this building is under copyright protection?

Then why is this exhibited?

The stock posted similar, the deadline for 2016.

In any case, I do not insist, just confused and want to understand.

Full information in the wiki, I apologize for that in Russian.

Thank you.

With respect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really think it is much more helpful for you to post your photos of the building here. There are reasons for refusal that have nothing to do with the main object in the picture, such as you can read for example here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2424263.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well. I exhibit my own, there is the same on the drain.

My picture on other drains already costs, as commercial.

DSC_0047.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you photographed from a point of view on the private property where the building is located. Was it allowed to take photographs for commercial purposes? In this case, if not, the panoramic freedom does not apply. That could be the reason...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is the photo of this building, but shot in another period of time is exposed on the stock. And it is accepted as commercial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be possible that the other pictures were posted with a property release.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not about the other photo, it's about photography of this place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines