• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why the Adobe Stock uploader generate the color-distorted previews from EPS & AI files in RGB?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is also generate another color distortions (dark-colors) from AI-files.

There are the same file in various formats:

color-distortion.png

There are no any notices in your submission requirements wich color space is more preferably to make preview of vectors look like it should.

I thought EPS & AI are yours native Adobe formats? Why don't you make Stock uploader convert it as properly right? )

[Moved from the critique forum to the support forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

The system works on in color profile sRGB. If your vectors are looking funky you can zip them with a jpeg preview (in sRGB) and upload the zipped folder. The system will display the jpg. Please note the jpg must be at least 15MP in size.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should directly contact the support or MatHaywardor to Sheena Kaul, they are stuffs of adobe. Suspicions of vendors here won't get you anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system works on in color profile sRGB. If your vectors are looking funky you can zip them with a jpeg preview (in sRGB) and upload the zipped folder. The system will display the jpg. Please note the jpg must be at least 15MP in size.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MatHayward, I'm new contributor here.

I have a problem about preview the color of my vector file that is different from the original. At that time, there is a notice to send the file in EPS & JPEG format zipped in 1 folder via FTP. I already use that way, but my file just does not appear in 'uploaded files'.

Then I uploaded the EPS & JPEG files without being zipped, but instead they became separate portfolios. Whereas I mean is to sell the vector file (EPS) only, JPEG file just for preview.

Thanks

Portfolio-Preview.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They need to be zipped together or only send the standalone vector file. File specifications can be read here: Requirements for contributing vector art to Adobe Stock

It is important you do not send them separately as this can be perceived as spam by the moderation team and may result in your account being closed. Make sure the jpg file is big enough (15MP) in the zipped folder. If it is smaller than that the system won't read it.

Thanks,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sir, In Which Color Format Should I Save The Ai Or Eps File To Upload On Adobe Stock ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines