Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would like a constructive feedback why the photo was not accepted

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goldfinch Perching on a Twig.jpg

This photo was not accepted to the adobe collection because of the "excessive post-processing and/or noise". A little sharpness was applied to the bird and noise reduction to overall picture, some color grading but other than that nothing else, the picture was taken in the bushes and the white blurry lines just the plants that were on the foreground. I was very proud of this picture and I am supper curious why it was rejected. I would like some feedback if possible. Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the picture as shown on the fora is to small for a quality check. Look at the picture at 100% and see if you can detect sharpening artefacts. I think I’ve seen a sharpening halo around the bird, but nothing where I can be sure of.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Abambo, I too think there are signs of over-sharpening - the bird's head do show some signs of a halo, which indicates too much sharpening, but due to the resolution of the image it is hard to tell for sure, as at the posted resolution the signs are there! This is probably the reason why you got this rejection reason. Adobe tends to be picky about these kinds of things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines