• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us. Please help !!!

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have this problem for almost 3 weeks, this message: "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."
and I can't do anything on the screen, except accessing Adobe ID settings.

I sent a message to the "Contact us" link, but no answer.

What I should do next ? What is wrong ? How can I validate and what to validate ?

Kind regards !
Gabriel I.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

We responded to your enquiries, you may want to check your spam filter on your email account. We'll resend the response as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted and did not receive any reason that made me happy. I had to wait 45 days to get paid but I received the account lock without specific reason. I am very unhappy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nguyen+Tuan+Vu  wrote

I contacted and did not receive any reason that made me happy.

Did you get a reason? Or does the reason not please you?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started uploading stock seriously for the first time yesterday, spent about 6 hours on it... Then today I get the same issue and my email is saying my account is blocked with no reasoning why. this is absurd and ill take my business elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is always a reason for Adobe blocking someone, but it will not be discussed in this public forum. Use the "Contact us" link on the contributors site. Let me know, if you can't log in any more. I will find a different way then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have the same problem, message: "Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

I sent a message to the "Contact us", but no answer, "spam" directory is empty. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for the records: Mat's answer here: Re: Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.How can I fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the "Contact us" link at the footer of the contributor page. Check the spam folder if you did that and you did not get an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. How can I resolved it? I already send message on contact us. But no result show me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing more than we can do for you. Adobe will answer. Check your spam filter. Wait two days, eventually use the contact option again. But try not to spam Adobe. They will answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

last 15 days they don't give me any message. I checked my spam, inbox but no email send me. what can i do now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come Bridge wont open? It opens and then closes, I pay for this and cant even use it. Very frustrating! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem toady 'Your account has a validation status issue'

Please Help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hlw mam i have same problem i just didn't login to my contributor account of adobe stock it just display account validation issue why this problem is shown ?

Please help me regarding this problem i just send mail to the team but they didn't give me any reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to solve my Account validation issue please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

мне тоже очень интересно,уже порядка 2 недель получаю только отписки от Ольги...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, it's been almost 3 weeks since I received a message that the account was blocked. How long does it usually take to unlock your account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How long does it usually take to unlock your account?

If the account has been locked for cause, it will be unlocked only in exceptional cases where you can demonstrate that you did nothing wrong.

You got an e-mail from Adobe explaining the reason of the lock. You should look into that e-mail and see if there is a solution to the problem. If you did not get the e-mail, look into your spam folder.

I will lock this thread now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines