Adobe Stock Free Trial

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received notification that I can download 10 free images from Adobe Stock. How can I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015
Moving to Adobe Stock forum.This promotion is for new subscribers of an Adobe Stock 10 images a month Annual Plan and new and existing Creative Cloud subscribers that add an Adobe Stock 10 image a month Annual plan. New subscribers are automatically refunded for their first month of Adobe Stock. See Terms & Conditions

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2015 Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock forum.

This promotion is for new subscribers of an Adobe Stock 10 images a month Annual Plan and new and existing Creative Cloud subscribers that add an Adobe Stock 10 image a month Annual plan. New subscribers are automatically refunded for their first month of Adobe Stock. See Terms & Conditions

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain how this refund works? It is not clear in the terms and conditions when the refund will be sent.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ssteph

Refund is processed within 3-5 days of the order being placed.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2016 Jun 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Same as above; I'm in my first month and have tried to cancel my subscription hassle free as stated in the terms, however, I'm being charged half an annual subscription. For the record, I don't mind paying for the 9 images downloaded.

To clarify, I would like to cancel my subscription to Adobe Stock

Thanks

Jonathan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan

I have cancelled your Stock plan as requested.  As you are within the first month, there is no fee.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be warned. I tried this. I decided to cancel within the 14 day grace period.

There was no option on the site to do that, so I contacted support and was told, you can't cancel Adobe Stock - you have to cancel the whole Creative Cloud + Stock membership and place a new order for a 12 month subscription to Creative Cloud.

Feels a bit like a scam to me

John

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2015 Nov 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're so right. The free trial offer is very misleading in its set up. They offer it under the guise that it is an add-on whereas they change your entire subscription without any warning at all. The terms and conditions clearly states that you can cancel the Adobe Stock membership and continue with your creative cloud membership however, when I spoke to a customer service representative, they gave me generic answers, advising me to cancel my membership altogether.

Ultimately I had to cancel it.

Very bad customer service, did not resolve any of my issues as I wanted to be put back on the discounted subscription I initially signed up for, only 5 days ago.

Surbi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2016 Jan 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is honestly a scam. Only do it if you know you want to keep Stock for the full year. I signed up for the free trial under the impression that I could cancel it within the first month. Come to find that changing my membership back to the Creative Cloud without Stock restarts the 12-month commitment. This isn't stated ANYWHERE in the free trial offer, otherwise I obviously wouldn't have done it. The original subscription was purchased in August 2015. Adobe just swindled an additional five months of subscription out of me and I am really, really unhappy about it. I've been a loyal Adobe user for years and I really would have expected a company like this to have more integrity.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016 Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a scam. It says cancel risk free within the allotted time. How is having to cancel your entire account "risk free"? What a horrible way to treat faithful customers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi oliviacmills

You can change from 'CC + Stock' back to CC using the switch plan option within your account - see Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2016-03-01 à 13.43.50.png

I subscribe for One year Adobe photo Stock ans it was saying that I can cancel it durant 30 days (see photos), but when I tried to cancel it today, it was saying to me that I have to pay 50% of my one-year subscription.

Can you explain me why because i'm a student and I can't pay this montly bill, it's too costly for me.

Thanks, !

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2016-03-01 à 14.07.46.png

english version to hel you - i want to cancel risk free within the first month, thanks !

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arianes

I see our support team have handled your cancellation request.  Thanks for trying out Adobe Stock!

Regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unsubscribe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not know if you saw my note below, but I am having an issue canceling. It wishes to charge me $164! Like the other user, I assumed this was a risk-free trial that I could cancel during the first month! Please advise!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2016 May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rkweblog

Thanks for contacting support who have cancelled your Stock plan.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please have my stock plan cancelled? It was worded as a free month when I subscribed to Illustrator. After a frustrating chat with Ajeet, the best he could do was give me a free month extension, after I repeatedly explained I am not using the service. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2016 May 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi patrickd

As you have accepted the offer that was made to continue with your Stock plan, please contact support for further assistance if this is not what you required - Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock is a blatantly fraudulent. It states that you can cancel risk-free within the first month and then charges you $165 in cancellation fees when you do so. I will be reporting this scam to my bank and disputing the charges.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverly this is awful. I feel sick. I have been totally fooled into the supscription with the free trial and there is no way I can afford to continue with the subsctiption or pay the 50% cancellation fee. Please please help me. Thanks so much. Nina

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nina

I've replied to your private message.

Kind regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to cancel and have an issue! This cancel page does not work for my account for some reason. They are separate--Cloud and Stock. I have Teacher/Student and the only option is to upgrade when I go to that window. Otherwise, it says I am charged $164 to cancel. I am very concerned about this. Who can I contact about this?? Please.

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 1.21.59 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Just tried to cancel before a month and said it will charge me the $174.41 cancellation fee! Ha! How is that a risk-free trial?! Online chat isn't working either so I have resorted to Twitter. Very frustrated and just need to cancel my "free trial" for free.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also signed up for the free trial and have had the runaround by online chat support staff. Signed up 15 March, cancelled 4 April and was charged $197 cancellation fee. It's a month after signing up today, and even though I contacted them via chat immediately on 4 April I still haven't been reimbursed the $197 or the initial charge of $37 for the first month. They also had the nerve to tell me that it's not a free trial and they are refunding me the cancellation fee as an "exception".

NOT GOOD ENOUGH ADOBE!!!! There are multiple people complaining about this issue and you have had plenty of time to fix it. I consider this deceptive advertising. Am extremely frustrated right not.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started