• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Photos - BEWARE

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I made the mistake of signing up for my free ten Adobe Stock photos. I accidentally clicked on a premium photo, called support (800-833-6687) held for over an hour before speaking to Jinadh.  I explained that Adobe Stock doesn't make it clear when you are picking your ten free stock photos that if you click "license this" on the wrong photo (which they don't explain anywhere that it isn't included in the ten free photos, they are displayed all over the page among them), you will be charged $89.

I explained it was in error and that I didn't want the photo and asked for a refund. Jinadh put me on hold and asked his supervisor (Sunil) if they could refund the money.  He said nope, not gonna happen.  I pay $350/year for the entire Creative Suite, so you'd think they'd be a little more likely to work with me. NOPE.

Don't fall for the free Adobe Stock Photo Scam!!

Wasted one hour and sixteen minutes on the worst customer service on earth.

IMG-8342 (1).JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Hi Cindy,

I apologize for the poor support experience. Please share the case reference number so that I can go through the interaction you had with our support rep.

Additionally, I did go through your account details and noticed that you had purchased an HD video on 2/5/2018 and would like to inform that you had Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one- year) subscription. This plan entitles you to only purchase standard assets. Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cindy,

I apologize for the poor support experience. Please share the case reference number so that I can go through the interaction you had with our support rep.

Additionally, I did go through your account details and noticed that you had purchased an HD video on 2/5/2018 and would like to inform that you had Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one- year) subscription. This plan entitles you to only purchase standard assets. Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack.

You may also go through our Stock terms mentioned in our FAQs: Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He did not give me a case number, just refused a refund for a "click in error purchase". I don't know how to better explain it to you that Adobe Stock proudly displayed thousands of photos in this huge library to offer me my ten "free" stock photos a month to choose from. I clicked one of THOSE photos, not realizing it was NOT included (even though it was shown to me in the thousands of photos that I assumed was the Adobe Stock library that I could choose from).

I didn't realize it was a video either. Like I said, it will be disputed and reported to the FTC and the FCC. Quote all the terms and policies that nobody ready in the thousands of pages in tiny print all you want, your website developer needs to explain that photos/videos/whatever that are accidentally clicked on are NOT part of the ten free stock photos. This was YOUR fault for not explaining this clearly on the photo and displaying it in the photo library to choose from as it was NOT free.

A refund is warranted, but refused. This experience will also be posted everywhere I can find a website for ripoff reports to be filed on. Never in my entire life have I had an company refuse a refund on a product purchased in error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cindy,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This site is so complicated, can you please explain to me how to find my private messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it was said Free for sign up for Adobe Stock, but I was charged already. Your chat and email support are not available. I want to cancel my sign up before you charge me again, I signed up 18 hours ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello J. S.,

I reviewed your account using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums and I see that you signed up for a 10 image Adobe Stock subscription on March 12th, today, the first month is free. You have not been charged, however because we do capture your payment information there is an electronic confirmation created, you may see a pending $1 charge, this charge will not complete.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also should be aware that when you start to pay it is for a whole year and not month to month. You also forfeit all your built up licenses when you cancel. Adobe stock is a total money grab. There are so many free resources out there that this is not worth it at all. The resources on stock that are worth it you have to pay extra for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rizzy,

I wanted to ask if you got yuo refund? I have the same problem with purchasing a Premium photo by mistake (even though I have a subscription), but for 609 euros :((( I'm so angry right now, and it seems I can't reach the Customer Support. 
Kateryna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started