• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Trial Account Closure

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to immediately close my Adobe Stock trial account. I had no idea things with Adobe are so deceptive nor that nothing good is included in the yearly plan, all the good stuff costs a ridiculous fortune. Please close my Adobe Stock trial account. I will have no use for it and I do not intend to pay for anything added to My Library. I can find no other way of contacting Adobe for the cancellation. Chat never answered after a half hour so I gave up. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

You can self-cancel at https://account.adobe.com/plan. Go to "Manage plan" for the plan you want to cancel. Click cancel plan.

If that is not available to you, you need to Contact Customer Care . Self cancel is not possible if there is a payment issue or for some countries.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can self-cancel at https://account.adobe.com/plan. Go to "Manage plan" for the plan you want to cancel. Click cancel plan.

If that is not available to you, you need to Contact Customer Care . Self cancel is not possible if there is a payment issue or for some countries.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started