• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Another customer fooled by adobe stock

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe, I got a year long subscription for my birthday for your creative plan (student) and have been using your apps since may. My dad recently notified me that there have been extra charges and I was very confused - struggling to see what exactly they were (my computer is very old and your creative cloud wasn't really working on it). I figured that perhaps I had downloaded stock that wasn't free and paid him back as I was completely embarrassed (because I couldn't believe I would miss such a payment). Little did I know that adobe stock was a paid for app (on top of the monthly payment of all the others). I am very confused as to how that is not better communicated to your customers ?? Looking at many forums of people over the years going through the same issues. It seems nothing has i poro de in that regard. I don't think it's an issue of people's incompetence, instead I think it is a tactic used by the company to profit over the fine print. On top of that to unsubscribe to a product I haven't been using it will cost me around $130 or so... for a student from South Africa this is no small price to pay. Litterally why is this still an issue for so many of your customers? Though I gave my details for the student plan, that I am subscribed to, and I understand it's under the same company,.. I never gave you my card details for adobe stock. It just feels like there should be protocols for this or at least you would care to improve this for your users. Please can you give me an alternative Solution to cancelling the adobe stock app and paying the $130 "early" cancellation fee... surely this is a month by month basis anyways since the subscription plan didn't follow correct protocols. 

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Hi @Jonathan32445449bjp2,

I'm sorry this happened to you. Your best course of action is to contact our customer care team: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature. You can put AGENT in the chat and that should rou

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonathan32445449bjp2,

I'm sorry this happened to you. Your best course of action is to contact our customer care team: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature. You can put AGENT in the chat and that should route you to a human. Explain the situation to them and they should be able to assist you with your cancellation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How is this page confusing?
Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started