Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cancel Stock subscription

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This i sure a stupid question, BWTF…

Will all my unused images in be far gone then i cancel my iStock  subscription, or will i still be able to download them?

Thanks

[Moderator edited title, was:  Cancel iStock subscription]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iStock ist an Adobe competitor. But yes, I think that also with iStock you loose unused image credits when canceled. The same with Adobe stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is so not fair! Now i must hurry up download 15 images. So stupid!  The whole idea with a bank like this, is to download the right pictures for a special project.?! If you dont have any projects for a while, and therefore also close the istock account- there shoul be a way to download the pictures you already payd for, later, for a right project. This is dirty business in my world. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iStock is not Adobe stock!

It’s a kind of lease you take. You do not use it up till the end of the lease, your benefits disappear. A standard thing that happens to me all the time.

But I understand that you are not quite happy with the situation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I ment adobe stock from the beginning of this thread. Well, excause me- now i must hurry download all  my pictures (which I do not know what to use for) before Abobe steel them back;)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree this is completely unacceptable, incredibly dirty business and will be reported to the better business bureau as well as everywhere else I can report this gross tactic.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started