• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel the subscription that I did not sign

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many attempts to cancel the subscription that I did not sign, I found myself charged € 36.59 per month for 8 months.
From the site of these criminals nn it is possible in any way to cancel the subscription (even if fake).
CAUTION

After many attempts to cancel the subscription that I did not sign, I found myself charged € 36.59 per month for 8 months.
From the site of these criminals nn it is possible in any way to cancel the subscription (even if fake).
CAUTION
I ask someone from adobe to be contacted to solve the problem.
my mail is <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Hi Giovanna,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I did go through your Adobe ID which is shared in the forums to check your transaction details, however, I am unable to locate any active subscription and thus there are no transaction records. You might have another Adobe ID where you have been charged € 36.59 per month for 8 months. Please share the Adobe ID in a private message so that I can check and can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giovanna,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I did go through your Adobe ID which is shared in the forums to check your transaction details, however, I am unable to locate any active subscription and thus there are no transaction records. You might have another Adobe ID where you have been charged € 36.59 per month for 8 months. Please share the Adobe ID in a private message so that I can check and can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tearita,

my ID is <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

thank you,

I am in great difficulty, can you help me to solve the problem?

kind regards,

Giovanna

2018-02-05 19:22 GMT+01:00 twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

cancel the subscription that I did not sign created by twaritar3263062

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/twaritar3263062> in Adobe Stock - View

the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10155229#10155229>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started