Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot Download Image

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed this image:
https://stock.adobe.com/images/diverse-set-of-young-man-eps10-vol-12/134421247
But have not been able to download it. I've downloaded plenty of other images before and after with no issues.
I've followed all the recommendations on the support page, and it doesn't matter where I try to download from. Even "open in App" isn't working. (And yes, I have CC and everything is updated...)
Please help!
Andrea

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi shutterdoula,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with downloading this file. Is it only this file with the issue or all files?

1. Clear your browser history and restart your browser.

2. If you have any browser extensions or plug-ins, disable them. It may be one or more extension causing the issue. You may have to use trial and error to find the culprit. Anti-virus is often a cause.

3. Are you saving the file to a particular library? Can you try saving it to a new or different library? If your library has too many assets or has a corrupted file downloads to the library may be blocked.

Let us know what you discover, your reply can help others.  

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started