Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Dear Adobe employee, especially EvilBugQueen1

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead od telling people it's not this forum, better fix the link you, Adobe yourself give us to click in the information about rejection. I got here exactly from the message about the so called "technical problems". So maybe get professional and check, where your own link points.

Not that it is useful for anything, because the lack of professionalism and amateurish randomness of photos screening on part of Adobe seems to be hopeless. This time it seems that my photos were screened by someone from California or some other kind of Texas who never saw snow and thought that all those white parts of the pictures are "technical problems". 

But I'm not even trying to do anything, since your unprofessonal Adobe contact is only able to babble something about "well, probably the reason of the image being rejected was rejection" and direct me here. Not to contributors forum, but here. They too. Pathetic and unprofessional on part of Adobe.

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Paweł5C38 Tell me where the link is and I can have it fixed.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quoting myself:

*in the information about rejection. I got here exactly from the message about the so called "technical problems".*

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. We'll work on getting that link updated.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started