• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Stock Image/Standard or Extended

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first time that I have to let my disappointment out with customer service here...

I am trying so hard to understand the usage of "standard stock" versus "extended stock". I had to google and read the fine prints to understand it myself. So I'm good there. 

Then comes the downloading part. I try to buy a stock image and it does not give me the option to choose between a standard version or an extended version. I keep telling the agents this via chat and they keep offering deals on credits that I can't afford. 

All I want to do is get this stock site to work for me. I want to be able to login, select an image, click buy, have the option to choose standard or extended", and call it a day. 

But for some reason, it's not working for me. It is trying to make me choose a monthly plan that i don't want. I am not getting the help I need. I've been online for over 2 hours chatting with agents and I'm so disappointed to be left to my own.... I don't know. I just need help.  

Help is needed here. 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

You are attempting to license the standard license of an image. You'll need to either buy a subscription or credit packs to license standard assets. If you click on the image, not on the "Buy" button, you will see more details of the image and the option to purchase an extended license.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just so you are aware..the below (attached images) is what happens when I try to buy a stock image. (#1, then #2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are attempting to license the standard license of an image. You'll need to either buy a subscription or credit packs to license standard assets. If you click on the image, not on the "Buy" button, you will see more details of the image and the option to purchase an extended license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for this answer. I've been scratching my head for days. Much appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok! just so I'm clear, I CANNOT buy individual standard stocks. I have to join a monthly plan to utlize standard stocks or buy credit packs? 1 image is = to 8 credits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should also pay close attention to terms. If you take out an annual plan it is a commitment to pay for the whole year, each month, and there is a penalty for early cancellation. It will also auto-renew a new yearly term. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started