Free Adobe Stock Images

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused.  When I watched one of the Adobe MAX presentations, I learned the Adobe Stock is now free.  What does that mean?

When I go to Adobe Stock I can find many free images but it's not clear that they are indeed free.  I say that because there are various plans offered.  I don't want a plan.  I just want to download free images (primarily backgounds) at will.

Thank you in advance for explaining this to me.

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it is not free. Who would pay all the photographers for that? You must have misunderstood the presentation. Adobe Stock now offers a limited number of free images. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @bobh85394835 

Yes there are free assets. https://stock.adobe.com/free Use the filter on the left side of the page for specific asset types.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EBQ,

Thank you for your response.  What you wrote squares with what I have observed.

I am not looking to short-change any photographers.  But if some have given permission to Adobe to allow some of their work to be available at no charge, then I feel that I am entitled to use a few images once in a while.

I just wish that Adobe were a little clearer on the policy.

Bob

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started