Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I WANT THIS IMAGE TORN DOWN

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

!!!I FOUND AN INNPAROPRIATE IMAGE THATS ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING IT IS 22270859 IM NOT GOING TO SAY WHAT IT IS YOU FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!

DID YOU SEE WHAT IT IS? PREVERTED RIGHT? WHOEVER THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE THAT PICTURE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OUT BY POLICE!

!!!THEY HAVE MORE NAKED IMAGES OF THE GIRL THAT SHOULD BE TORN DOWN ALSO!!!

DONT WORRY NOTHING BAD SHOWN BUT IT IS STILL DISGUSTING AND ABSOLUTE PERVERTED IM PROBABLY ACTING LIKE A KAREN BUT I AM GOING TO PUKE RIGHT NOW!!!

THERE USED TO BE A PICTURE OF HER SLEEPING WITH A BOY THEY WERE BOTH NAKED BUT THANK GOD THAT WAS TORN DOWN. ACTUALLY, I WAS THE ONE TO REPORTED THAT SO YEAH...

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting. I'm sure Adobe will look into this and consult with their lawyers to see what needs to be done.

But please, when you write, do not write ALL caps, as that makes it very hard to read. To emphase parts of your message use bold and italics or even underline. That will help to get your message through.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright sounds good

So you reported this image to them?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Real quick, what did you mean by "and consult with their lawyers to see what needs to be done". Does this mean they might investigate the person who uploaded the picture or does this just mean they will tear it down?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe. We appreciate customer and community feedback about Adobe Stock content. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh nice you are the same person who took down the previous photo I requested to take down. I want to request more photos so they can be reviewed. Is that possible? It is the same thing girl sleeping wearing that (I dont want to say na**d).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh wait they already took down all of the images of the girl 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started