Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Images opening with checkered background in Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with several stock images that are AI files. When I bring them, or the jpg file that I also downloaded, into Photoshop they are appearing with the checkered "transparent" background showing and they are also very small. But it isn't transparent or on a layer that can be deleted. The ones that are doing this are file #'s 414993987, 99068828 & 238921664. 

I was able to work around the last 2 to make them usable, but the first one I just can't get it to look right on the banner that I'm working on and it's the one that I really need. Is there a way to fix the transparancy?

Thanks, Sabrina

TOPICS
Asset Quality, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021
Hi Sabrina, Those images work only if you can open them in Illustrator and disable the background. As they are vector images, they scale fine to any size.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sabrina,

Those images work only if you can open them in Illustrator and disable the background. As they are vector images, they scale fine to any size.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started