Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Currency & Country

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have an Adobe Account that was set-up previously in Sweden.

I now live in USA. I got the account location changed at least a year ago while purchasing a Creative Cloud plan with a US Credit Card.

My Stock account did not move from Sweden to US... So I'm still stuck in SEK (Swedish Kronors). 

How can I update that... I cannot find a way, the live chat is litteraly writting me " You did not buy Stock" ... I'm like it's not a software... but they would not understand.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

As far as I know, the Adobe Stock account - contributor account, the country you set it up in, as in your case Sweden, must remain in SEK. You can't change it to USD. The only way you can get changed to USD is to close your Sweden Account and open in USD. Unfortunately, this would mean uploading and submitting ALL your assets AGAIN and go through the acceptance/rejection process all over again.

I'll be in the same boat, as I'm currently living in Europe and when I move back to my home country it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with Forums. As informed there is no active Stock subscription under this ID. Also, if you have changed the billing details on your account, they get changed for all the subscription associated with that account. 

Can you please help us understand, where do you see your Stock account stuck in SEK? Are you being charged for it? 

Feel free to update the thread with more details. 

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been precise enough sorry. I have a Contributor account... And for what I'm supposed to be paid for I have a recap in SEK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MG,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, the Adobe Stock account - contributor account, the country you set it up in, as in your case Sweden, must remain in SEK. You can't change it to USD. The only way you can get changed to USD is to close your Sweden Account and open in USD. Unfortunately, this would mean uploading and submitting ALL your assets AGAIN and go through the acceptance/rejection process all over again.

I'll be in the same boat, as I'm currently living in Europe and when I move back to my home country it has a different currency.

I have no idea if Adobe will change this. Probably not!

This question has been asked before and the answer was no you can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very confusing cause the same account is in US/USD for when I buy and activate my creative cloud account... So they managed to change it without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes. You're right. It's confusing. But there may be more rationale behind than we can imagine, even that I would assume that it should be possible.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started