Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed image TOO small

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I downloaded image id 128971834 today and found it to be too small and hence totally useless for me.  Please help, its very urgent!adobe image small.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Artist,

As per your request, I am adding an image license to your account as a goodwill gesture since you were not aware of the file size.

Moving forward I would request you to download a JPEG file if you wish to work in Photoshop since we do not guarantee the quality of a vector image used in Photoshop.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I can see the watermark on the image in your screenshot it tells me you are not opening the full resolution image. The full resolution image would not have the Adobe watermark on it.

The image number you provided is also different than the one in your screenshot. The image is also a .ai file which needs to be opened in Illustrator and resized there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response Brad! The image seen in the background is a composite image I am creating and the watermark visible is from another stock image. The one I bought yesterday and is very tiny size is a SHELL stock image. This screenshot was meant to just show its original size is just 1.054 inches each side. I changed the size to 2000 pixels each side but the image is very very pixellated, totally unusable. I am sharing the screenshots here. Thank you so much for your time and help! adobe dispute file new dimensions sc.jpgadobe dispute file 100%zoom.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the file you licensed being a vector type, you may want to use Illustrator to open the file.  I take that you tried to open using Photoshop, then you may just want to input higher width and you should be able to see the image in full.  And please refer to this post for important information. Re: Adobe Stock not working in Photoshop

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response! I tried to input 2000 pixels each side and opened it. Attaching the screenshots here. The image is too pixellatedadobe dispute file new dimensions sc.jpgadobe dispute file 100%zoom.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Artist,

I see that the file ID (128971834) which you have downloaded is an Ai file. I would like to let you know that if you try opening a vector image(.AI/EPS file) in Photoshop, it will be pixelated and we will not be able to guarantee the image quality.

The vector images are best to be downloaded in Illustrator.

So I would request to download the file in Illustrator CC to get the best results and if you do not have Illustrator, then as a workaround you may download the trial version of Illustrator(7 days trial ) and can try to use the files.

You may use this link to download the trial version of Illustrator:

Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe downloads

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita, I have purchased vector files from this site earlier too and been able to open and use them successfully in Photoshop. This is the first image that is pixelated.  Is it possible at all to check the size of the said image at your end? I highly appreciate your help.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artist,

I have checked the image size for the file ID (128971834) and see that it is a small file (316 pixels in width and height).

Also, as you have stated above that the earlier files(Ai) that you worked on works fine, so I went through your licensed history and downloaded one of the files and noticed that it opens fine and when checked in Photoshop it has approx. ( 4000px in width and height) which is the reason it does not pixelate, so we can say that the file in question does not have required resolution to work in Photoshop.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Twarita. Now 316 pixels in not an acceptable file size for any kind of artwork. So please help me by either giving me access to high resolution file or please credit me back for one image so I can purchase another one instead. I do all my work in Photoshop and this is the first time I have come across such a small file which is practically of no use to me! Please help me with this. I appreciate your help, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Artist,

As per your request, I am adding an image license to your account as a goodwill gesture since you were not aware of the file size.

Moving forward I would request you to download a JPEG file if you wish to work in Photoshop since we do not guarantee the quality of a vector image used in Photoshop.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started