Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Plan Taking Unauthorised Payment

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe

I have the same problem. I know that I tried to cancel the adobe stock subscription in time but now I can see that I have been charged several times without any authorization or notifications. How is this possible? I do not think this is acceptable or even legal according to the Danish Consumer Ombudsman. Will you please cancel my subscription (which is not possible online now even when you charge me money) and refund the unauthorized payments.

Morten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Morten,

I understand your concern here and I apologize for the troubles you have been facing with the cancellation process of Adobe Stock.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  so that they can validate your account details and can help you with the cancellation and the refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Morten,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 10 May 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer the first month is a  free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. I see you have been charged for 4 months(June-September on the 11th of each month). Could you please let us know the charges/payments which you are referring to as unauthorized?

Please note: If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. For more information please refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Since you wish to cancel the service after the end of this time frame, there will be an early termination which will be deducted from your account. Should I go ahead and cancel your subscription?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is and has not been possible for me to cancel the subscription on your website but you have continued billing me without notifications anyway. It is not authorized payments when you withdraw money just because you have my account number. The fact that you have written some license terms does not relieve you of your legal obligations to inform about credit card withdrawals and make it possible for customers to cancel subscriptions.

Morten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Morten,

I understand your concern here and I apologize for the troubles you have been facing with the cancellation process of Adobe Stock.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  so that they can validate your account details and can help you with the cancellation and the refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started